Sunday, July 02, 2006

 

Hail to the proud.

Today's post is a tribute to those who are here to help. There's a lot of people out there, Tauren, Orc, and Undead alike. Somedays its hard to tell who from who. On rare occasion, though one shines through as worthy of note. I am here to honor those who go out of their way to help everyone out. For the majority of people in this world, it's all about their own benefit. "For the Horde!" is a mere formality to get through the day. They don't seem to understand that their contributions (few as they may be) actually make the world a better place for everyone. The occasional buff and enchantments are great and go along way to ensure the strength of the Horde. This post isn't about them. This post is about the selfless acts of very very few that truly make a difference.

We'll start the day with one of the most helpful people in all of Azeroth. Michunt will have a permanent spot in the Hall of Heros. His willingness to help is shadowed only by the size of his heart. He has helped me more than all of the trainers and instructors I've learned from over the years. He never asks anything in return, even though he deserves 100 times more than I could ever repay him. He has done everything from help me get new pets to telling me where I should go to maximize my learning experience. He's given me things he's learned from his craft (notably the best leatherworker on Earth), and just handed over rare drops as though they where valueless. The help and support Michunt has provided is well beyond expectation and for going above and beyond, Michunt, I salute you. Azeroth would be hell without people like you.

For all of the good things Michunt does, what does he deserve in return? A right proper roasting, for sure! A great guy, no doubt, but fashion sense? He apparently doesn't know that if you're not royalty, purple is for the actor or those light of loafer. Have you ever heard this guy talk? You should, it will give you something to giggle about for days afterward. He calls everyone "Mate" (pronounced as "might"). I don't know if he's acknowledging my strength or granting me the sarcastic maybe.

All things taken into account, Michunt is among the most honorable of the Tauren and he deserves our unending respect. Michunt, hail to you!

{M}

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?